Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

1/10/2014

Lea Salonga's #Playlist Concert

I seldom watch concerts live and if I do get that chance, I would plan it well and watch it. Just like what I did when I watched Playlist last December at the PICC Plenary Hall. It was actually my post-birthday present for myself to watch one of the icons I am a fan of.. 



Going back to the concert.. Now you get to hear what Lea has been listening way back and until now.


I did love the line up of songs performed. Why? I grew up hearing songs from the 80's up to the present. Not to mention the kilig moments when Aga Muhlach went onstage. The chemistry is still there! The whole experience of not just watching her but also singing along in every song was awesome.. 


It's just me enjoying the moment. 

By the way, I am watching Playlist - The Repeat concert this coming January 18th. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates