Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

6/13/2012

OPM Artists United in Icons at the MOA Arena Concert

Once more OPM artists join forces to perform on one stage, in one language -- that is Pinoy Music.


This one time concert event is in connection to the grand launch of MOA Arena. I seldom watch concerts and very seldom to see artists like Gary V., Regine Velasquez, Martin Nievera, Basil Valdez, Jose Mari Chan and Lea Salonga to be performing in one day, in such rare moments. This is my MAIN reason why I really want to watch this concert.


Amongst the artists line up, I am a HUGE fan of Lea Salonga. I remember years back, I would really prepare in every concert she had. Most of her album tracks are in my playlist. It was a dream come true to see her up close when I was working in the music industry.

If you also want to watch the Icons at the Mall of Asia Arena -- the Mall of Asia Arena Grand Launch, please visit www.smtickets.com or call (02) 470-2222 for the purchase of tickets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates