Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

2/03/2014

Heard the People Sing!

Few days before up to its actual show date, I already said to myself this too shall pass. It's not the first that I ever missed a good show. Not until yesterday, I was surprisingly asked by a friend (via Facebook) if I'm free to come along and watch DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?.. At the back of my mind, I was like "oh gosh!" Of course I would love to see the show.. I literally flew from the north side of the metro to Resorts World Manila. I made right after the orchestra played the overture.


It was like watching the two great musicals ever created in one show! The feeling was indescribable.. Goosebumps all throughout. Production was amazing! 

Miss Saigon's original Kim, LEA SALONGA and David Harris
LEA SALONGA and RACHELLE ANN GO, Miss Saigon 2014's Gigi
LEA SALONGA and MARIE ZAMORA
My utmost respect to them - Alain Boublil & Claude-Michel Shönberg

more photos..

GRATEFUL!

Let me also share to you another thing.. Never thought that these photos taken by yours truly would be recognized and be going places.. Some of the shots can also be seen in BroadwayWorld.com and in the orchestra's Facebook page..


To all the casts and production of Do You Hear the People Sing? - CONGRATULATIONS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates