Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

9/11/2013

My #VoicePH Rehearsal Photo Went Viral..

It was September 8 during the live broadcast of #VoicePHLive. I was currently preparing to have a good spot in the audience, waiting for Patti Austin and Lea Salonga's performance.



Checked my mobile phone and saw these couple of notifications of tagging me.. Said to myself, what's going on?? People are starting to tag me, posting on my wall. And these what I saw..


Even my students watch last Sunday's show..


I had no idea on what's going on.. Funny thing was, I was in the venue but still I didn't hear it. Maybe because I was concentrated of what's about to happen on stage.

1st teaser photo released..
2nd teaser that went viral..
Good thing I knew someone from abroad via Twitter, who records TFC shows with Lea Salonga in it. Of course, I asked nicely if he/she (I actually don't know the person's gender ahihihi..) could provide that exact clip my friends are talking about. And I did got a copy, thank you so much! Watched it and it was true. Clear enough my name was mentioned. Taddah! There goes the photo shown in the tablet.

You might ask me, did it came to my head (yumabang??) NOPE! Instead I was flattered. My only intention for posting that behind the scene photo was to provide a teaser on what #VoicePH viewers to expect on that day. It's merely for the love for Patti Austin and Lea Salonga. I didn't even monitor how many views it got from the time I posted it. I also  have to give credit to the fans/followers of both Patti Austin and Lea Salonga for the likes, shares and RTs.

Still, I am grateful to The Voice of the Philippines for recognizing my post. More power to great Filipino music talents!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates